Securiox offers retainer agreements to residential complexes and office parks.
These retainers include weekly, fourth-nightly, and/or monthly physical inspections that include reports on equipment that require attention, upgrades,repairs and predicted future maintenance on equipment such as:
Access Control (Bio-metrics, RFID, Licence Plate Recognition, Facial Recognition, Remotes, Keypads, Intercom Systems)
Mechanical (Swing and Sliding Gate Motors, Gate Wheels, Hinges, Booms, Turnstiles, Ground Spikes, Electronic Bollards)
Perimeter ( Surveillance Systems ie. CCTV, Electric Fencing, Perimeter Beams, Security Lighting)
All retainers include free emergency call-outs during working hours as well as after hours and public holidays that is covered by the retainer agreement, any equipment, or project that requires a quotation receives a discount.
all call-outs are responded to within 24 hours.
For More Information or to arrange for one of our consultants to assess the premises/equipment and supply you with a tailored retainer agreement proposal, please scroll to the bottom of the page and select “Residential Complex Retainer”
Here Are Some Advantages Of a Retainer Agreement:
- Weekly/ Fortnight/ Monthly security system checking/maintaining and reporting.
- Constant security checks and improvement suggestions
- Same day/night emergency repairs
- Comb-Communication intercom management, frees up Body Corporate management time
- Camera footage retrieval/ incident sourcing and footage conversions.
- Incident/damage reports for insurance claims submitted form a single trusted contractor
- Proactively plan and budget for most aspects of essential maintenance
- Easier to structure and justify levies
- Limit unexpected large capital expenditures
- Better quality control with a single contractor
- Ease workload of Property Portfolio Manager
- Free Body Corporate members to concentrate of Complex Management issues
- Obtaining quotations from a single contractor with discounted price
- More economical than hiring small individual maintenance jobs
- Eliminations of costs associated with multiple small quotations
- Contractor can plan better and therefore cut costs
- Reduces security risks as only 1 contractor works on site
- Less chance of residents making unauthorized alterations
- Improved security to other residents to use known contractors
- Consistency of work & recourse when problems occur
- Regular maintenance has less impact on levies
- More direct control by Body Corporate and Portfolio Manager over maintenance
- Prompt execution of emergency maintenance
- Avoid time-delays associated with multiple quotation/contractor recruiting
- Cut maintenance costs
- Many obvious advantages in building a relationship with a single contractor
- Company with expert knowledge
- Free expert advice on maintenance
- Preferential reaction to emergency repairs
- Quality and guaranteed workmanship
- Security-cleared and identifiable staff
- Pre-approved and known sub-contractors
- Better chance that owners will use Prior Maintenance for private work on their Units
- Better control over uniformity and quality of work throughout the complex
- Contractor sign board on complex wall allows residents to have an emergency contact number in case of entry/exit issues.
- Sign board reduces risk of “fly by night” contractors to request work from residents.